onsdag 21 januari 2009

Ewey and Kelly


Okay, so I'm cured! (Flu is never nice.) And I have been skecting of course, but it's not great but it's something.
From my evergoing comic that I'm working on. Two friends of the lead char. Ewey (on the left) and Kelly (on the right). Love them both. Ewey is lesbian and Kelly is bi, and they were dating, but ends up as great friends.
I think this is the moment when Ewey breaks up with her 'cause Kelly wants to serious and get a family all that while Ewey just wanna drink and play drums.
Ewey is kinnda like Elin. Ewey is good with music, has a lot of problems with her dad (and sort of kills him...) and is great friend to KJ (my lead char.)
And I'm way obessed okay... and yeah, didn't feel for clean this pic up.

3 kommentarer:

  1. YAY I'm in a comic ;D;D;D;D;D and she must be gorgeous if you have taken inspiration from me.
    hehe.. gotta read it later when its done:)

    SvaraRadera
  2. As I told you, she was created years ago. (3-6 I guess) But it is really creepy anyway that the two of you is so alike. But she like punk, so maybe not that alike...

    SvaraRadera