torsdag 5 februari 2009

Eh yeah... Harry Potter




Totally confused y'know. My head is not really working. Taking a lot of pills to work but that is not working. Gotta rest or see my doctor. Or both. Yeesh, why can't I be insane in a good way?
But I havn't done any good doodles, or not wanted to scan them. But I found an old doodle that i like. Not my greatest and I havn't clean it up, but who cares. It is Harry Potter, reason why I even started to write! Still loves Harry Potter, even if I don't draw that much fanart anymore.

3 kommentarer:

  1. niiice pic... and hope you'll be feeling better.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for your kind words about my poems. Your art is great, I love Harry Potter

    SvaraRadera
  3. I believe this is shamazing :]]
    I love harry potter.
    good job on the picture

    SvaraRadera