måndag 22 december 2008

Soon it is x-mas and I'm not drunk yet!

Just kidding, I don't drink during the holidays. But I just saw a very silly video on Chicks who reviews flicks. It's me dancing and it is very stupid.
But I havn't doodle anything since I came home but I found som stupid photos that I took this summer and they are perverted too! Well, I hade a lot fun during this one!


But anyway, my sister Louise is coming from Stockholm today and I have missed her like crazy! But tomorrow we will be against each other, if I know us. Anyway, see ya all soon.

3 kommentarer:

  1. GAsp... Helene are you perverted-?? I had no idea;)
    Hehe I've already started the third brennan war over here. I just want to go back to school!! to you, emelie and our very *nice* times in Emelies bed *wink* *wink*

    SvaraRadera
  2. hell yes, who doesn't want homoerotic moments in Emilies bed? That was nice you know.

    SvaraRadera