torsdag 1 januari 2009

Waah! I'm crying like a little emo!


(warning, this is an old pic made by me, since my scanner started to hate me)

For once, during this holiday, I draw actually something. I "borrowed" my mom's scanner but my good damn (new) laptop wouldn't take it. So, after have cried like an emobrat I realised I am soon back at school to "borrow" their scanner and totally smash that one!

This x-mas has been great! I got a new computer, lots of movies to watch, way to much candy and my wii have returned saftely after visited my sister in Stockholm.
Of course do I miss my friends but it is so nice and quiet here, unlike school. Except when me and my sisters visited my grandma (the awful one) and had to listen about Christer Fugelsang (world's biggest joke on Earth) and the royal family and how adorable my unknown cousin's kid was (the worlds ugliest kid if you're asking me, looked like he was wearing a wig!). A horrible day to hear my grandma's nagging and that week I had headache and got it back after seeing her.

But soon I'm back in school and my friends at Chicks who reviews flicks, will have new things to hate about me, because my pervfactor is reloaded!

3 kommentarer:

  1. hahaha damn!! I never even realized your pervfactor where on saving mode!! hehe... well It's awesome about the new computer;D and I'm happy your missing us;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well, it's a great computer, but messenger doesn't work yet. And soon we have Gläntan back. It's have been a long holiday...

    SvaraRadera
  3. I know... we have to like do something awesome when me and Emelie comes:)

    SvaraRadera