måndag 12 januari 2009

Pic from my story, Memento Mori


Okay, it's been hard to get ol' good spirit back but it is, ut nothing is ready to show here, except some "old" pics here. Not that old, but just some months old I guess, but quite good. It's from a "short story" that I wrote. About a evil man, who dies and mets Death. They go through evil man's life and evil man realise how awful he have been. This a pic of evil man and his wife in their 20's. Really cute, but I wish their hands been bigger though.

Nothing is happening in my life. School have started and I'm really glad it is so, 'cause it is when I want to doodle a little. So back to work I guess?

2 kommentarer:

  1. haha I like there small hands:P and I soon have to read the short storie:P

    SvaraRadera
  2. I totally hate their hands now. Read it if you dare, Maria thought it was great!

    SvaraRadera