måndag 5 januari 2009

Jeeves and Wooster


(Hugh Laurie, before House MD)

Well, who doesn't like dorky englishmen? Well I do, but that doesn't count.
At home we have all this great channels that we don't have in school (buhuhu) among this channels that is showing Jeeves and Wooster, a splendid comicshow set in the 30's about a rich man Wooster and his butler Jeeves, who always saves Wooster from getting married. Wonderful, and it gets better, Hugh Laurie as Wooster (everyone who have seen House know what a funny man he is) and Stephen Fry as Jeeves (known from Blackadder and other shows). Look up them on Youtube, totally crazy guys.
Well, I'm hooked, like always. I guess when I'm home a go wannebe Brittish. "Tadyhoo" "What a swell idea!" and things like that.
When I get back to school tomorrow it will be horrormovies again, sigh.
No drawing lately, my hand won't work with me. And my computer sort of hates me. But how about hangover pic of Wooster? Makes me laugh like all the time. Remenber, I don't own this one. And sorry for no pics lately, just lazy, okay?

1 kommentar:

  1. a squrrille sat in the tree, but when he saw helene he jumped like tea in a cup off water.
    And what about the horror movies?? that would be a horror movie right??? almost as bad as seeing Elin dance tango or Emelie falling down the stairs...

    SvaraRadera